- Our commitment to privacy.
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we have provided
this notice explaining our online information practices and procedures.
- Why we collect Personal information?
- O We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level
of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products
and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you.
- The information we collect.
- We use the information we collect, which does not identify individual users, to
analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site
and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We will not
use the information collected to market directly to that person.
- Cookies and other technologies.
- As is standard practice on many websites, UnifyingLogics uses “cookies” and other
technologies to help us understand which parts of our websites are the most
popular, where our visitors are going, and how much time they spend there. We use
cookies and other technologies to study traffic patterns on our website, to make it
even more rewarding as well as to study the effectiveness of our customer
convenience each time you interact with us.
changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more
prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Privacy
- Voluntary customer surveys.
- We may periodically conduct both business and personal customer surveys. We
encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us
with valuable information that helps us to improve the quality of our services as
well as to develop new services and products. Your response will not be used for
any purpose other than evaluating our services and quality of our products.
- Information security and notification.
- Because no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and no system
of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, Service Provider cannot
guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our
servers or databases, and by using the Website you agree to assume all risk in
connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you use the
Website. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your
information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to
notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you by e-mail (provided
we have your e-mail address).
YOUR USE OF OUR SITE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THE PRACTICES SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY.